Thursday, July 17, 2008

Show me Your glory...

Show me your glory...Send down your presence

There's a commercial on TV where a man opens up the drapes and finds himself eye-to-eye with a "king" offering a hamburger. The message is that this "king" is so concerned that you eat a good hamburger, he is willing to come to you to offer it.In a sense, that's what Jesus has done. Though being king of all creation himself, he came to earth as a servant. Why? He wants to know you, and he wants you to have the opportunity to spend eternity getting to know him. Jesus said, "Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends" (Revelation 3:20, NLT).Imagine! Jesus, King of kings and Lord of lords, wanting a relationship with you! And he hasn't sent a messenger; he's come himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home